play it again, and play it loud...





hello darkness my old friend / i've come to talk with you again / because a vision softly creeping / left it's seeds while i was sleeping / and the vision that was planted in my brain / still remains / within the sound of silence (simon and garfunkel)

if you ever play a false note, play it again, and play it loud (thelonius monk)

i've tried to escape the cold and grey city. being outside always gets me on the ground. at least for the moment. and it makes me happy. profoundly. and at least for some time. being outside allows me to escape all bad thoughts, all doubts and all unawareness. it leaves me alone with my daydreams, hopes and everything i believe in. all the good things. it gives me the confidence that things are gonna be alright. no matter what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment