sentiments it's up to you








"hummingbird is singin / i can hear her through the trees / singing of her days gone by / in perfect melody / do I take the task / of telling her the truth / or do I let the world around her / be the window she sees through"

"some might take a holiday to escape from what they see / why don't waste away waste away waste away with me"

"sentiments it's up to you / when will you respond / follow me I swear its true / come on come on come on"
(imaginary cities)

maybe this band - the imaginary cities - and florence now belong together because i missed them play live in vienna while i was in italy. i've listened to hummingbird for about a thousand times now. and i think it's about time for me to get on the way to be truly satisfied with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment